As work from home becomes the new norm, electronic devices are more important than ever in helping us stay connected remotely. Meanwhile, the amount of e-waste going to landfills continues to grow.
How can we prevent these devices from ending up at the landfill at their end-of-life? What are the policies and frameworks needed? What are the opportunities for entrepreneurs for circular business in this industry?
Join us, as we discuss all things circular electronics with a panel of established industry experts.
This webinar, the second in a series organized by Circular Cities Asia, will address the following points:
· What are the existing linearities in the electronics industry and the causes?
· Understand how circular entrepreneurs are helping to address these linearities.
· Discuss potential steps and innovations needed to transition the industry from linear to circular.
You can register for the webinar here.
· Mr. Venkatesha Murthy (Vans Chemistry)
· Dr. Deepali Sinha (Sofies Group)
Moderator: Jolene Lum, RENERGii Asia
· Opening remarks by Jolene
· Presentation by Mr. Venkatesha Murthy (Vans Chemistry)
· Presentation by Dr. Deepali Sinha (Sofies Group)
· Panel Discussion & QNA
· Concluding Remarks