Did you know that 2700L of water goes into making a single t-shirt? As much as we love expressing our personal styles through fashion, the fact remains that is that it is a very linear industry. Ever wondered about the current perspectives around circularity in fashion?
This webinar, the first in a series organized by Circular Cities Asia, will address the following points:
· What are the existing linearities in the fast fashion industry and the causes?
· Understand how circular entrepreneurs are helping to address these linearities.
· Discuss potential steps and innovations needed to transition the industry from linear to circular.
You can register for the webinar here.
· Najah Onn, Footprint Mechanics (Australia)
· Kriti Tula, Doodlage (India)
· Paras Arora, Doodlage (India)
Moderator: Shiva Susarla, Circular Cities Asia Platform Lead
· Opening remarks by Shiva
· Presentation by Najah Onn, (Footprint Mechanics)
· Presentation by Paras and Kriti (Doodlage)
· Panel Discussion & QNA
· Concluding Remarks