The world is heading towards a crisis that will require massive changes in the way we live, work and play. Linear systems of production and consumption would need to be disrupted through innovation - as the founder of ClimateLaunchpad says, we need to solve climate change, one start-up at a time.
In this discussion on 'Trends in CleanTech innovation', Shiva chats with Jop to understand trends in CleanTech innovation in Latin America with specific focus on the following questions:
1) What are the barriers that make it difficult for CleanTech start-ups to achieve success, as opposed to start-ups in other industries?
2) In a pandemic-striken world, can CleanTech be an opportunity for entrepreneurs and firms to find new markets while making a positive impact on the world?
3) What kind of funding is available for CleanTech start-ups to leverage on?
4) What are the trending topics that entrepreneurs have been focusing on? Are there any patterns?
You can register for the event here.
· Jop Blom - Behold NL, ClimateLaunchpad Colombia
· Shiva Susarla (Moderator) - RENERGii, Circular Cities Asia
· Opening remarks by Shiva
· Presentation by Jop
· Panel Discussion & Audience QNA
· Concluding Remarks